Year round program:
fitness program for kids 8-15
$59 / month
Tuesday and Thursday Ages 8-11, 4:00pm-4:45pm
Tuesday and Thursday Ages 12-15, 4:45pm-5:30pm
Try 1 Week FREE – (2 classes)
- Kyle has been a member of the CrossFit Bartlesville community for almost 2 years now. He was talked into the annual January Challenge by his wife, and has been around ever since!
- Kyle has a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science and spent the first 15 years of his professional career coaching at the High School and Collegiate levels. He spent 8 years coaching college football at two NCAA Division 2 universities and also 7 years coaching and teaching for Bartlesville Public Schools. He loves coaching and developing youth athletes, so the CFB CRUSH program is a natural fit. Kyle’s goal is to create a fun and engaging atmosphere where young people can develop physically, mentally, and socially.
- Brand X Professional Youth Coach Certified
- Owner & Head Coach of CrossFit Bartlesville
- CRUSH Youth Fitness Coach
- Certified CrossFit Trainer / CF-L3
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- Adult & Pediatric CPR/AED Certified
Use the best methods in youth fitness training and movement literacy to produce kids-teens-athletes that are distinctly & profoundly physically fit, mentally tough and strong in character.
My kids have increased both strength and stamina since joining CRUSH. Their team working skills have also benefited from the partner workouts!
I like that Crossfit challenges me physically and mentally. The variety of exercises keeps my attention and pushes me to increase my skills. Music during class makes me happy because it is always uplifting and gives a great workout beat.
The Crossfit Crush program has been a wonderful experience for my daughter. Coach Patty encourages her to push herself and to listen to her body, along with gentle correction when needed.
Crush is a safe atmosphere where kids of every ability can become stronger and more confident.
WHY WE EXSIST
Today’s youth are caught between increasingly sedentary lifestyles and earlier and intensive single-sport specialization. This has reduced physical activity—decreasing free play, undermining motor skills development, heightening injury risk, and exacerbating childhood obesity.
As the world leader in youth fitness, CRUSH & The Brand X Method™ confronts this public health threat head on with a strength-and-conditioning program specifically designed for kids and youth.
We are driven by a relentless pursuit of best practices in youth training and movement literacy. Our focus on motor pattern training and physical literacy enhancement optimizes kids’ fitness and elevates their athleticism. We help protect kids and teens against sports injury, boost their sports performance, and push back against the forces behind obesity.
The mastery, confidence, and motivation that kids develop in our gym are the ingredients of freedom and fearlessness. CRUSH & The Brand X Method™ instills the essence of adventure, passion, and joy in kids and teens when playing their favorite sports, trying new things, and tackling life’s challenges so they can step out of our gyms knowing they can do whatever they set out to do.